PANIC! FANS JUST WATCH.
This is absolutely fantastic.
Just watch it :) it will live up to any of your greatest expectations.
Asked by tumblrbot
my phone and my laptop. …
Asked by psandertte21-deactivated2011123
nope, I am not bea.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. (:
This photo of Brendon Urie makes me fucking melt. I don’t remember where I got this from, so I apologize if it’s uncredited. Who’s baby is that?! SO FREAKING CUTE. Pictures of guys with babies is heartwarming.
This, is so adorable. Who’s baby is that? Why is she so cute?! :]
go and vote for panic! at the disco, guys.
we’re almost there, last i checked, we were at 47% while Green Day was at 53%
PLEASE. <3 I’ll spam everyone with Brendon Urie and Spencer Smith photos if they make it into the top FOUR.
Repost to get more votes!
when you first heard i write sins, not tragedies on the radio and you were like, what is this glorious thing?!
and then you bought a fever you can’t sweat out and freaked out even more.
you’re bored one day and decided to google who’s in the band.
and you discover four beautiful…
I want to follow youuu.
5 Reasons Why Brendon Urie Deserves Both Your Respect and Appreciation
- Brendon has lived through so much more than I can imagine. At the age of seventeen he had moved out of his parents house and was living in a crappy apartment while juggling working at a Smoothie Shop to make payments on BOTH his apartment and the practice study, being in the band, and finishing high school. The stress of this alone must have been phenomenal, but we also know that his life as a high school student was not pleasant.
- I believe the count of how many instruments he knows how to play is more than eight, at least. This speaks volumes for just how gifted he is. How many people have you met that can not just play that many instruments, but play them well? …Yeah, that’s what I thought.
- Until after the recording of A Fever You Can’t Sweat Out he didn’t receive any formal vocal lessons outside of being apart of the church choir. Which, if you don’t know much about the Latter Day Saint’s Church, isn’t very much instruction at all. The choir practices once a week at most for maybe a half hour after Sunday services and they don’t focus on individual voices. I’m fairly certain most do one or twice per month. Over the past five years you can hear just how much his voice has developed, too, it’s absolutely incredible.
- Brendon did write all the lyrics for The Ballad of Mona Lisa (there was a rumor for awhile that he hadn’t) and I’m glad because I feel like it really validated him in a lot of people’s eyes. He’s worked so hard to be good lyricist, because it isn’t something that just came naturally to him like it did to Ryan.
- “Music is the only thing I’ve ever believed in as a constant…it is my religion.” Not only this my favorite quote in the world, but it also shows just how much music means to him. It’s not just a means to fame or anything along those lines. He lives for music and he is so passionate about it.
It really doesn’t have anything to do with him being attractive. He is so much more than a pretty face.
he’s the perfect complement with all my admiration. he can be whatever he wants.
and, no matter what, he’s simply amazing. he’s the perfect role model to look up to in my opinion.